Ever want convert YouTube videos to MP3 format, so you can play them on your MP3 player or share with friends?
You can start right now with Freecorder 7, an Applian Technologies program that will help you download and save just about anything, from Maroon 5 to the Ride of the Valkyries.
How to Convert YouTube Videos to MP3
- First of all, go the Applian Technologies website and treat yourself to a download of Freecorder 7.
- Next, find a song you want to convert and look on your browser’s toolbar for the Freecorder icon. We’ll use this video as an example of how to convert YouTube videos to MP3 files:
- After you click on the icon, you’ll see a window with buttons for several Freecorder 7 functions, starting with the YouTube Downloader:
- Click on YouTube Dowloader to access a window providing choices of file types. You may want to experiment with different levels of definition, depending on the memory capacity of your player.
- A new window will pop and show the progress of the recording:
- Once the recording is done, click on the down arrow on the right side of its icon. Now you will see a pulldown window with choices including “Convert” and “Save to MP3.”
- Click on “Save to MP3,” and a new icon will appear to show the creation of an MP3 version of your video.
Hit “Show in Folder” to confirm the file’s location, so you can transfer a copy to another computer or your music player. Now you know how easy it is to convert YouTube to MP3 format.
This how-to is for converting to MP3 format, but if you need a different type of file, just click on your song icon’s down arrow and choose “Convert.” This will lead you to choices for a wide variety of players.
The whole process takes about a minute from original download to completed version. Now you can take your YouTube music anywhere!
Get with the program now so you can convert YouTube to MP3 format whenever you want. There’s absolutely no reason to wait!